Organic Flax Crib and Mini Crib Mattresses
Made to Order Wholesome Linen Mattresses for Crib and Mini Crib are breathable and non toxic baby mattresses made with 100% Natural Organic European linen cover and 7 layers of flax tow to create firm, safe & sustainable environment for your babies development. Our organic crib and mini crib mattresses work as a barrier between your baby and harmful chemicals. Linen and flax tow provides a hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial protection and cooling effect for your baby's comfort. The combination of the organic flax tow and linen fabric acts as a natural fire retardant, meaning that no fireproofing chemicals are used and each one of our organic crib mattresses passes US, Canada & UK fireproofing regulations naturally.
This mattress is the most Wholesome Choice for your baby!
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial
- High moisture absorption of the materials keeps baby dry & comfortable
- Cools baby's skin avoiding rashes & irritation
- Linen cover fabric dries almost twice faster than cotton
- Organic, biodegradable & sustainable product
- NO Flame Retardant Chemicals/Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates /NO Polyurethane Foam/NO Latex or Soy (for allergy concerns)
- Flax stuffing naturally protects from Lice, Dust Mites & Bed Bugs
- 3 years manufacture warranty or money back guarantee
- 10-14 Days FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Europe, USA, Canada, Asia or Australia
Mini Crib 24 x 38 x 3 in
Crib 28 x 52 x 3 in
Cover - 100% Organic European Linen
Stuffing - 100% Organic Flax Town
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALL NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, RECYCLABLE, made in a CHEMICAL & SCENT FREE FACILITY and contain:
- NO fire retardant chemicals
- NO bleach
- NO dyes
- NO synthetic fibers
- NO plastics
- NO vinyl
Handmade and hand tufted with linen thread.
Organic Wholesome Linen mattresses last 50+ years. There are some rules, though, that should be followed:
- Mattress should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to distribute the wear evenly. After this period it is advisable to flip it once a month.
- Once a year, on a sunny day, allow it to air out (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
- Stains should be treated using a solution of one part white vinegar to three parts water and then air-dried completely, in sunlight if possible or iron the mattress on 'high' while still wet to create steaming effect until dry.