On average, toddlers spends 12-14 hours per day sleeping. For this reason, one of the best investments a parent can make is buying a great pillow for their child.
The term ‘linen’ has become a generic term for all the fabrics used to make bedding linen – even synthetics like polyester. But actually it comes from the original fabric that was used for most bedding which is woven from the Flax plant.
Flax Linen has been around forever and is having a resurgence of late due to the healthy benefits it provides over cotton and poly-blends. Here are the major benefits of choosing a Flax Linen Pillow for your toddler:
1. Suppresses live pathogenic bacteria, microflora, and fungi and is not known to hypoallergenic
2. Stimulates blood flow and promotes relaxation
3. This breathable fabric making it warm and insulating in the winter and cool to the skin in the summer
4. Has anti-static properties when compared to polyester
5. Is stronger than Cotton, can last up to 20 years
You can order on one of our Wholesome Linen Toddler Pillows through our online store below.