Organic Mattress Custom Made for Bassinet, Cradle or Crib
Our Wholesome Linen Mattress for Moses Basket, Bassinet, Cradle or Crib come in various oval and rectangular sizes. This a natural hypoallergenic way to protect and create a safe & sustainable environment for your baby. Our Mattresses work as a barrier between your baby and harmful chemicals. Organic European linen and flax tow provides a hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial protection and cooling effect for your baby's comfort. The combination of the organic flax tow and linen fabric acts as a natural fire retardant, meaning that no fireproofing chemicals are used and each one of our organic Moses Basket mattresses passes US, Canada & UK fireproofing regulations naturally.
- Flax is Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial
- Flax high moisture absorption keeps baby dry & comfortable
- Flax cools baby's skin avoiding rashes & irritation
- Flax fabric dries almost twice faster than cotton
- Organic, biodegradable & sustainable product
- NO Flame Retardant Chemicals/Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates /NO Polyurethane Foam/NO Latex or Soy (for allergy concerns)
- Flax naturally protects from Lice, Dust Mites & Bed Bugs
- 3 years warranty or money back guarantee
- Available in Custom Mattress Sizes
- 10-14 Days FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Europe, USA, Canada or Australia
100% organic flax tow internal membrane
NO Flame Retardant Chemicals or Barriers
NO Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates
NO Polyurethane Foam
NO Latex or Soy (for allergy concerns)
Oval Bassinet Mattress 12" x 26.7" x 1.6" - Fits 'Moba' & 'Badger' Moses Basket
Cradle Rectangle Mattress 15" x 33" x 1.7" - Fits Standard Rectangle Cradle
Crib Rectangle Mattress Pad 28" x 52"x 3" - Fits Standard Crib
Oval Mattress 23" x 29" x 2.5" - Fits STOKKE Sleepi Mini Crib
Oval Mattress 27" x 47" x 3"- Fits STOKKE Sleepi Crib
For Custom Mattress Sizes Email Us to firstname.lastname@example.org
10-14 Days FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Europe, USA, Canada or Australia
Organic flax linen mattresses last 50+ years. There are some rules, though, that should be followed:
1. A flax linen mattress should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to distribute the wear evenly. After this period it is advisable to flip it once a month.
2. Once a year, on a sunny day, allow it to air out (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Stains should be treated using a solution of one part white vinegar to three parts water and then air-dried completely, in sunlight if possible.