Organic Flax Mattress Custom Made for Bassinet, Cradle or Crib
Our Wholesome Linen Mattress for Moses Basket, Bassinet, Cradle or Crib come in various oval and rectangular sizes. This breathable and non toxic baby mattress made with 100% Natural Organic European linen cover and 7 layers of flax tow to create firm, safe & sustainable environment for your babies development. Our organic crib mattresses work as a barrier between your baby and harmful chemicals. Linen and flax tow provides a hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial protection and cooling effect for your baby's comfort. The combination of the organic flax tow and linen fabric acts as a natural fire retardant, meaning that no fireproofing chemicals are used and each one of our organic crib mattresses passes US, Canada & UK fireproofing regulations naturally.
- Flax is Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial
- Flax high moisture absorption keeps baby dry & comfortable
- Flax cools baby's skin avoiding rashes & irritation
- Flax fabric dries almost twice faster than cotton
- Organic, biodegradable & sustainable product
- NO Flame Retardant Chemicals/Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates /NO Polyurethane Foam/NO Latex or Soy (for allergy concerns)
- Flax naturally protects from Lice, Dust Mites & Bed Bugs
- 3 years warranty or money back guarantee
- Available in Custom Mattress Sizes
- 10-14 Days FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Europe, USA, Canada, Asia or Australia
100% organic flax tow internal membrane
NO Flame Retardant Chemicals or Barriers
NO Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates
NO Polyurethane Foam
NO Latex or Soy (for allergy concerns)
Oval Bassinet Mattress 12" x 26.7" x 1.6" - Fits 'Moba' & 'Badger' Moses Basket
Cradle Rectangle Mattress 15" x 33" x 1.7" - Fits Standard Rectangle Cradle
Crib Rectangle Mattress Pad 28" x 52"x 3" - Fits Standard Crib
Oval Mattress 23.5" x 29.5" x 3" - Fits STOKKE Sleepi Mini Crib
Oval Mattress 27" x 47" x 3"- Fits STOKKE Sleepi Crib
For Custom Mattress Sizes Email Us to email@example.com
10-14 Days FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Europe, USA, Canada or Australia
Organic Wholesome Linen mattresses last 50+ years. There are some rules, though, that should be followed:
1. Mattress should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to distribute the wear evenly. After this period it is advisable to flip it once a month.
2. Once a year, on a sunny day, allow it to air out (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
3. Stains should be treated using a solution of one part white vinegar to three parts water and then air-dried completely, in sunlight if possible or iron the mattress on 'high' while still wet to create steaming effect until dry.